Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

polished 928 alloys

anybody got a pic of a set of polished 928 wheels on a corrado think these might be my summer wheels look like the rh toplines. they are et 55 so i take it a set of 20mm adapters would be about right to give an et of 35 im gonna run them with 205 tyres not a fan of the stretched look! also should i go for 8" on the rear and 7" on the front or 7" all the way round?

mmmm,im a fan of the 928 rims too 8)

not got a pic of them on a rado sorry...

id like to run 8's all round,not sure of the clearances though,et 35 should let you run 8's i reckon but dont take it as gospel.

edit:just to add,i run 8x16 design 90's all round but with 195/45's,little stretch plus its standard ride height so no catching yet :lol:

neil. :)

ef_1_b.JPG

i should be ok i have moderately rolled rear arches. they aren't yours are they? i have seen those above on ebay! oh what spacers do you use on the 8" 90's riley? has that cheque arrived yet?

ahh right the rolled arches will help then 8),no theyre not mine,keeping an eye on em though,dunno why? :?

i think the spacers/adapters i have are 25mm on the rears and the fronts were machined down by a couple mm.

no cheque as yet m8.

neil. :thumbleft:

strange if it doesnt turn up by wednsday ill send another raoyal snail have a vendetta against me i loose so much post its not real!

ooo youve changed your avatar lookin good on the design 90's mate theres a set just like those on egay right now.

yeah no probs m8 :D the postal service aint the best round here either,there always on strike!

aye,not 100% on the d 90's as yet but ive got some konigsports coming for it,so ill decide weather to keep them or not once its dropped like in the pic,they are growing on me though 8)

neil.

ive got et 35 on my bbs 16" id like them a touch more towards the arches so id like et 30 i suppose on the porsche rims can you get 35mm adapters.?

yep,as far as im aware m8 :D

and then if you have problems,you can always have them machined down,or flare/pull your arches...

neil.