Sign in to follow this  
GIXXERUK

dubfreeze

8) the car park was interesting

post some pics later :twisted: saw some dude in a 3/4 leather coat and an orange black dubforce t shirt

what can i say ..........wash it !! ian (the car not the t shirt) :wink:

very air cooled orientated but still a good day

who? me? Didn't see the point in washing the car this morning as it would have been an icicle by the time I got out of the carwash! To say this this show lived up to its name this year doesn't really convay just HOW cold it was!

Anyway, I too cruised the carpark and took some pics... 8)

got the same pics :-)

i walked right past you, turned round to say alreet and you'd gone :-(

do you always carry a spare interior ?

Feck, sorry I missed you... was in my own little world today... :oops:

hey! Where was Slot? I missed his :? (and didn't bother to take any pics of my own car... :oops: :lol: )

The second interior was from OvalTheMoon and is for J-Dub so I'll be able to move her about again while I work out what engine/interior she'll have in the future seeing as I sold her leather... ;)

My first time at Dubfreeze, lots of aircooled stuff though :roll: . Took over 1 hour to get out from the car park!!! Passed a few nice 'C' on the A518 there and back(Stoke.Derby). A bit of flashing made it worth while :lol:

some awesome mk2 golfs there, some were absolutely mint ! you missed this one aswell which was very very clean ,dont like the front spoiler :-(

imo

absolutely nothing worth buying for a water cooled BUT did you see those crystal/clear side repeaters for 4.99 !!

the red c was ultra clean , must live nearby :-)

imo absolutely nothing worth buying for a water cooled BUT did you see those crystal/clear side repeaters for 4.99 !!

the red c was ultra clean , must live nearby :-)

Didn't see the side repeaters for 4.99, but I did get some nice smoked ones for £1 each! :p :lol:

I also managed to get a pair of Porsche/Brembo 4 pot alloy calipers for £60 (with new pagid pads!) and another "corrado driving man logo" sticker which is now in my rear window like the one in J-DUB... 8)

Oh, and I've still got mud on my trainers from helping push half a dozen cars out of the carpark! :lol: One of 'em was a VERY embarresed looking bloke in a Golf Rallye who was well and truely stuck until we told him to stick it in reverse and gave him a push! :lol:

some cool pics.. shame i couldnt make it, had car in bits..

See old gareths G***PEW G60, sitting alot higher too...

I also managed to get a pair of Porsche/Brembo 4 pot alloy calipers for £60 (with new pagid pads!)

I didnt see those ! JUST CAMPER VAN DOORS !!!

Henny, Ya got me car :) v 8)

More pics for the collection hehe

j-ndd

I spotted me a corrado too! Whos that muppet driving tho ? :lol: :wink:

Was a good laugh trampling round the carpark looking for the jems, but the show was a bit disappointing for me.

Ste

See old gareths G***PEW G60, sitting alot higher too...

Yah its higher now, I couldnt get it into work over the sppedbumps. Its going to have to go up again in 8 weeks time because I were moving to new offices with BIIIG speedbumps outside. :(

Hola. Ive been on the forum a while Joined when the missus had a Rado 16v and I had a mk4 polo 1.4.

Gareths off to Milton Keynes from SouthWales at the end of the month with a new job. Hes currently got a white mk2 16v as a run around. Hes not sure what he's doing yet for his next car.

Car is running ok apart from really bad fuel consumption. It needs a bloody good set up at G Werks.