Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

My runaround

While I am doing the 24v conversion I needed a car to get to work and get around in. So keeping it in the VW family I got myself a MK2. Not too shabby (after a bit of work) for £200!! :)

Will be selling it as soon as the Rado is finished though.

Jay

Certainly picked up a bargain there,looks in good nick,is it a valver or is that badge just stuck on. :?: 8)

Steal of the century if it is :wink:

Yep its a valver. It has a full factory electric recaro interior aswell just to put the icing on the cake! :)

Jay

then again i'd expect to have E/W's for £200 :D ...............wind-up windows................tsk tsk you were robbed......LOL :-P

i can see this getting a full retrim, lowered and porka wheels when you start getting bored after your project...........must be nice to enjoy a car, park where u want, go over bumps easily etc etc :lol:

looks like a bargain mate, you seem to do well when it comes to getting value for money!!! looks like its lowered 60mm..

then again i'd expect to have E/W's for £200 :D ...............wind-up windows................tsk tsk you were robbed......LOL :-P

LOL, trust you to notice that.... leccy windows were standard on 88/89 16Vs, so someone has converted them to manual I reckon.

Yep its a valver. It has a full factory electric recaro interior aswell just to put the icing on the cake! :)

Jay

I hate you!!!

Yeah well, we all know about Jay's uncanny ability to get stuff for stupidly low money

jeez, and i thought i'd done well getting the Passat for £700... ;) :mrgreen: