Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

BBS RC discontinued ??

looking around for a price on a 17" wheel and tyre package, saw some for approx £1050 with uniroyals so thought Id phone my local RSR for a price and after a cpl of hours they phoned me back saying there discountinued but they have a few sets at other branches.........

Anyone else heard this as it kinda puts me off buying them if there gonna become difficult to source replacements in a year or two?

Looking around for a change to the car for summer season!

definately not putting mine on till the weathers better in that case! Dunno whether anyone else got the amount of snow we have in the north east.. but driving is a lot more ...sideways... than usual :twisted:

No snow as yet.. we've been promised it all last night and throughout the day but its strangely sunny out there - but a liiiitle bit cold!

Not looking forward to driving the G60 on snow.. :|

jimsG60, it's fun mate! I'm just a bit miffed I don't get to play with my LSD in the snow... :(

Snowing in London now, quite heavy too, potential settling...

Gutted about RC's was hoping for a set one day :( . What are they going to replace it with?

if the rest of the country gets what we have here (and not a gritter to be seen!) then I can see the corrado population taking a hit :( - Especially if you lot are as immature as me and can't resist the temptation of the handbrake :lol:

oddly, in Manchester, it's bright sunshine, blue skies with little white fluffy clouds and not all that cold either...

Very strange for it not to be raining here... :?

Major blizzard has just started here in Colchester, just aswell my Avon ZZ3s are proving to be very good in shid weather ....and err yeah, shame about the RCs! One of BBS' best rims imo.

Right well i am def buying my mates 16" wheels before he finds out they are discontinued and puts the price up.

Snowed here in the mids but not much in the way of settling.

I tried to get a set of Rc's last year and Elete Wheels told me that BBS did not have any and they were not making them anymore.

Rustynuts, you talking aboutt he wheels ont he golf in yer sig?

Cause there not RC's... in fact, are the even BBS ? could be lensos'

Yeah hope to get them, but there is someone who has first refusal before me. Hopefully he won't have them and then they will be mine all mine.

bbs have discontinued importing the bbs rc alloy. i know coz in my accident two got damaged, and after a couple of wheel referb places said they can't fix them i tried to get new ones, each alloy. if they can get them £240 and thats if they have any lying around with the right et and stud ect. bloody gits.