Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

L724HJB.......Do you know my car?

I've had my car for just over a year now and wondered as corrados are rare as it is maybe somone on the forum may have owned or viewed my car at sometime......comments could be interesting.

Thanks

Yeah that was quite bad, if i was reading that and it was my car i think i would have had a heart attack before i got to the only joking but!

sorry!

godskitchen, i gotta admit u had me there dude......the only reason i put this up is just for eg if a forum member ownd my car and did happen to write it off it would save me from putting money into somthing that is not worth as much.....................everyone loves their car the only thing bieng if your not the first owner you wonder what sort of people owned it before and what it has been put through................i guess its just a 'what if' thing that runs in ur head.

Mate, I had some stranger apprehend me in a Halfords carpark claiming my car was owned and written off by his son a few years ago, so I know how you feel.

He reckoned his son understeered off a roundabout and stoved the whole passenger side in. The HPI report and a check with the local bodyshop where he said the work was done said otherwise and Stealth and I cannot find any trace of major sill and panel work.

Bloomin idiot.... he just fancied winding me up.

I'd say if your car drives straight, looks straight and is HPI clear, you should be OK.