Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

Dispatches Channel 4

SHOCKING!!!!!

if anyone seen this tonight i think we all knew what went on but this just makes it all clear!

having been a victem myself of parking twats, this just makes me more angry!

Yeah, am watching it right now...

Though some people do go a bit far with threatening with knives and guns and stuff though! :shock:

there is a guy that lives opposite me, he gets a ticket every other saturday without a fail, and he is crazy, the traffic wardens shit themselves when he comes out...its so funny sometimes, sometimes its worth waking up early on saturday to watch it all..lol...

My brother, before he got married, did not have a permet to park on his street, needless to say he god a shed load of tickets, refused to pay them, ended up having to pay £1500 in total, if not more, all to park on the road he lives on with his taxed car, its not as if his road is all that busy! anyway he chased one of the wardens with a hammer, didnt get tickets for a few weeks after that.

The reason they have these parking enforcements is stop f'ckwits blocking people's drives (like mine for instance) and using other peoples' paid for permit space..... so I'm afraid it isn't the Traffic Warden's fault, they're just doing their job.... It's the said morons that get chased with hammers, not the wardens, in my case.....

And no one threatens our TW anyway, he's about 6' 4" and built like a brick outhouse!

well sometimes they do take the piss....they say its to allow emergency vehs through, but what about after 6pm? how are they meant to come through?