Sign in to follow this  
rayb74

New Member- piccys of my 2.0 16v

Very nice mate.

Wheels work well on it, simple but effective.

A nice new looking exhaust system near the top of your mod list i predict :-)

Cheers for the replys guys :D

Can anyone tell me what the name of the Blue colour it is?

A nice new looking exhaust system near the top of your mod list i predict

Yeah but with those big gaps in my wheels I maybe need to think about nice Disc/Caliper upgrade and maybe paint !!!!

Looks like I`m gonna have to start putting in a lot of overtime!

Sorry Alom ,

But I got no idea what they are ............................they were on the car when I bought it .

Is that the old style bonnet you have there? Strange for a 2.0 16v.

It may well be Kerrinmay, I think it might have had a front end knock some time in its past but I never knew that the bonnets were different. I will investigate....................

wow i finally get to correct henny on something!

old bonnet : ---____---

new bonnet : __-----__ :p sorry but im so uneducated with C's.. i just cant resist when things like this happen!

That's a really nice looking car, although the exhaust looks a bit odd. Overall the car has a sort of 'American' feel to it I think. Maybe it's the wheels (which I love) and the side-skirts.

Neverite, ah bugger... typo! :lol: :oops:

(corrected now though...)

Wow Henny and Neverite are you guys Graphic designers or something ? :lol: :lol:

[That's a really nice looking car, although the exhaust looks a bit odd. Overall the car has a sort of 'American' feel to it I think. Maybe it's the wheels (which I love) and the side-skirts. /quote]

I never intended it to have an "American" feel to it or anything like that , but it is interesting that you see it like that and I feel where your coming from.

My only aim @ the time was to get some bigger alloys to fill the arches a bit more and I wanted dark alloys as I thought they would suit the dark paintwork. (Sort of meaner looking if you know what I mean)

My aim is to keep it as standard looking as possible as they are such good looking cars untouched anyway.

I suppose now I better start thinking about what "look" I am going for as the alloys have totally changed the cars vibe. ( For the better) I think.

So here it goes:

Dark,sleek & mysterious........... 8) (Just like the women I go for ) !!!!

Colour is probably Midnight/Moonlight blue. If you look in the front of your service book or on the inside of the boot there is a large sticker with loads of numbers and letter on. You will notice a code on it own, something like LC5U. Thats the colour code, one the other guys im sure can give you the link to a site that lists all paint codes.

Wow Henny and Neverite are you guys Graphic designers or something ? :lol: :lol:

well actually yes, but as you can see henny is still in the training stages :lol:

henny mate, we all know it was just a typo, afterall i only found out they even had different bonnets about 9 days ago lmao (noob i believe would be a fitting term)

It must be the skirts giving it an overall look of chunkeeness! i've got to say that i don't normally go for c's which have been modified but your c is definatley one of the best i've seen 8) ...nice

Very nice indeed. If I may make a few suggestions it might look even better with clear side repeaters and FK rear lights. Otherwise truly excellent. Any pics of the cabin?

It must be the skirts giving it an overall look of chunkeeness! i've got to say that i don't normally go for c's which have been modified but your c is definatley one of the best i've seen 8) ...nice

Thx Andy , the whole car is pretty much standard apart from the side skirts , alloys and lowered slightly. Will start on the interior and engine bay when funds permit !!

Very nice indeed. If I may make a few suggestions it might look even better with clear side repeaters and FK rear lights. Otherwise truly excellent. Any pics of the cabin?

Cheers Fla,

Top priority is some clear side repeaters! I dont know what you mean by FK rear lights. I havn`t had the car long and have only just started to sort things out and the interior is bog standard ( see above thread). The look of the exterior is pretty much how I want it now but as and when things happen to the interior and engine I will post more pics ........ :D

Edit : I just seen those front lights that Banana Man has on his yellow C and I MUST HAVE THEM !!!!!!!!!

Jees I must stop looking at this site or I will be living in a card board box soon ...........

Edit : Banana Man just told me the lights are photoshop`d on........ :cry: :cry: