Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

Paint shop friday....

Cars booked in the Paintshop friday and monday at long last.....anyway getting a small dent on the door sorted (beam behind so paintless dent removal did not work) and a number plate surround colour coded - new one ordered from GPC today as I understandf they always break when taken off !

I was also thinking about getting the side bump strips painted black to match the car and therofore getting rid of any grey plastics all round.....anyone got pictures of the colour coded side bump strips on a Corrado? Lots of people just take them off but I kinda like the look of them.....

Cheers :)

dont know whether those bump strips would hold paint for too long.

i'd be inclined to remove them!

hey mine are black anyway! what colour are yours?

£44 incl postage from GPC......I was going to order a 50mm front splitter as well but did not when I found out they were £60... compared to £30 for the larger one

£44 incl postage from GPC......I was going to order a 50mm front splitter as well but did not when I found out they were £60... compared to £30 for the larger one

i emailed gpc a while ago mate , the prices on the site are the wrong way round

50mm = £30

90mm = £60

I'll have to give them a ring then....was going to get the smaller front splitter so I could lower the car a little more, need to make sure the sump never comes into contact with those dodgy square road humps though....

Toying with the idea of getting my strips done too. Hate having to avoid them when waxing etc and back to blacking (or peanut buttering) every few weeks.

Cars getting resprayed anyway so thought, why not!