Sign in to follow this  
4stud

these f****n b*****d s*** wheels!

Yes the tsw pace wheels do look well nice on my corrado but they are made of cheese i swear! Reversed into a space at work and just touched the kurb with the rear passenger wheel. Now i have to get a new one! I have had the worst day so far with this car!

Going to bed to sulk like a 9 year old now!

Rant over.

You may find that it can be refurbished 4stud, rather than having to replace it... It all depends on the design of the wheel and if it's a polished rim or a painted one... :?

I curbed one of my recently refurb'd Borbets this morning in the work carpark... Not happy... :cry: Still, At least I have another spare I can put on to have a full mint set, then I can get the 4 new wheels and the 2 curbed spares refurbished again and have a full set of 10 mint wheels again... 8) (2 cars, = 10 wheels before anyone starts again... :p )

and have a full set of 10 mint wheels again... 8) (2 cars, = 10 wheels before anyone starts again... :p )

ah you said you had something planned for j-dub :lol:

and have a full set of 10 mint wheels again... 8) (2 cars, = 10 wheels before anyone starts again... :p )

ah you said you had something planned for j-dub :lol:

:lol: :lol: 8)

PMSL! 8) :notworthy: I needed that after the crap day I'm having at work today... 8)