Sign in to follow this  
Neverite

Momo fighters???

ive just been to look at a set of momo fighter wheels, nice condition and four spanking new tyres... the guy wants £300 for them! are they worth it???

would like some feedback as i trust all your judgments almost more than my own lmao. cheers guys.

have you got any pics of them?

what size are they?

make of tyres?

All dependent on weather they are worth the money IMO...

The bottom line is - do you like them? will they suit your C? It's your car and so long as you're happy with it that's all that should matter...

thats a nice wheel, and at a good price if the wheels themselves are in good nick. i reckon they would suit the corrado a treat. its as phil said though mate, its down to personal taste. if you like em, screw what everyone else thinks!!!

you dont like 'em baron?... or did you just fancy the chance of fitting that little pun in ? lol..hmmm...

i believe they are the right offset (havent checked yet lol... idiot)

but they are on an old bmw 316 atm.

i THINK they will look good too, but when i sort my calipers and fit the wheels ill finally be posting pics of the car on here... and i dont want to get ripped apart for having fitted some shite arse chav wheel set lol.

you dont like 'em baron?... or did you just fancy the chance of fitting that little pun in ? lol..hmmm...

Bit of both mate :lol:

Although I've got 5 spokes on mine (Kahn replicas) if i was buying new wheels i'd be looking at something more OEM+.

IMO the MOMO's would look fantastic on a Jap car - Prelude/MR2 etc, but I wouldn't put them on a Rado.

They are nice wheels though, and if condition/fitment are right and you like them then go for it!

BTW - Me and a mate (he has a red 16v) went to Upton Cheyney today to take some photos - They'll be on members gallery soon!

ok i decided to go with the momo's afterall, fitted them yesterday morning. and wow what a difference!! the ride is actually alot more comfy, but this is probably simply because my old tyres were of the four letter word variety, no, not aVon. anyway the look of the car i think is great now. but it seriously needs to be dropped , even 30mm would make it look alot better. but ill let you decide, going to go get hold of a digi cam and ill get the pics on soon. :D cheers all. Andy.