Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Flusted's 16VG60 "Unpimp das auto"

Thought id post some pics in here of my car as Bally keeps tellin me off for not doin it.Im always doin something to it so the look changes evry week!

This week i have:

bmw angle eye headlights

sh!tsirubbishi colt number plate recess

delocked door handles

M3 mirrors from ford focus converted to electric

Vauxhall calibra sideskirts

Smooth front bumper

reiger grill (bottom slat broke!)

Late spec bonnetclimatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSCF0008.JPG[/attachment:7fb47]

YAY!!!! nice one mate!!!! LOL I didnt think I was grilling you.. just thought you change yr siggy often enough but had never seen pics posted here!

looks sweet, get some of the front & the engine bay!

Nice one flusted, really liking the smooth bumper and rear panel. Will keep an eye out for it next time I am on the island. My mother lives there and I have told her to keep an eye out for raddo's and report back, but so far she has seen a blue storm and a metallic grey one, not seen yours yet. How do you cope with the shoddy roads and being slammed - you almost need the original 4x4 style c suspension over there! Bet you have been on the military road once or twice :twisted:

its looking alot nicer with the remodeled front end and new wheels mate! cant decide if i like the calibra skirts or not, I like the way they stop the front looking disproportionaly (word of the week!) low because they drop the level of the sides to match the front splitter, but i'm not sure about how they appear to 'flare' out. hard to tell from those shots, do you have larger version of your sig picture you could post?

Il get some more pics tommorrow,close ups of skirts etc.

Bally,i needed the grillin to get my ass in gear!

Heres a pic of it,when i bought it!

Are those Racing Dynamics on the first pic? Used to have the exact same wheels on my MK2 Turbo.....really suited the MK2....would look good on the C too if an inch or two bigger.

he is not lieing - i live down on the island too and everytime i see the car it has changed... various different styles of skirts n bumpers (well the evolution of the flushing...) oh and bonnet swap (cheers for the old one!)

best wheels it has had on it too!

Very clean car. Those side skirts look familar........i remember got one of those on the bottom of my front door :lol:

Very clean car. Those side skirts look familar........i remember got one of those on the bottom of my front door :lol:

if your front door is on your calibra than you should have :lol:

Aide, you were quick getting me spoiler fitted lol, how long ya had it 2 days lol

have to say m8 goes very well with the rear end, any bigger pics

chris

how easy was it to fit the calibra skirts (bearing in mind my mechanical skills could be described as "special"!

I like the look of it (This week!)

Engine bay is nice where did you get the braded line coming out of your power rhor ?