Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

wish me luck

got my car booked into volkswagon for its first MOT tomorrow since it has been in my possesion, so i now find out if i bought a shed or a good one :?

At least it'll pass the brake test with the 288s :D

Nah it should be fine mate.... will be something minor if it does fail.

Corrado's are generally always good on the MOT.. if they spotlight anything, its usually brake lines for some reason :)

Yeah they corrode...espeically the rear ones where there is no heat to dry them out. Vince replaced all mine last year and it's an axle down bar steward of a job - but it's done now.

very true kev, it wont fail on the front brakes. if anything they will fail it for the brakes being too good?? :D

b******s failed the mot, only 2 things though, the drivers seat needs new plastic guides and apparently the rear discs have accesive scoring?? but they look ok to me. could be vw being picky though :(

plastic guides a few pounds from vw and disks are 48 a pair inc vat and an hours job that aint bad for an mot! just imagine if you were a ford driver youd be selling the cat the misses to fix everything!

well there are loads of dodgy garages out there, so i thought take it to vw for its first mot that i have had to do, at least that way it gets looked at properly, on the plus side it looks like i bought a good corrado :D