Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Does rsr outlet kit give a bigger WHhooosh??

Haven't noticed any more whoosh at normal/sedated driving :lol:, but I could swear that at higher revs the G-Ladersound is a bit louder, just what I'd been told by some folk who'd already had fitted one before me.

Other than that, the main reason why I fittted one was because I hated that stupid black plastic silencer box, which proved to be a nightmare to get off s well. At least overhauling the G-Lader is a bit easier now,, as removing the RS-outlet kit is a lot easier, as Darren from G-Werks confirmed :-)

Tempest

im interested in this too,the black plastic box on mine is cracked on the edge where the rubber seal sits. :(

neil.

Well that stupid black box has quite a large cubic capacity, the RSR hasn't so logic would suggest that boost pressure should be more instant with an RSR than without one.

If you want one keep an eye out for a poss group buy i am planning.

will keep my eyes peeled m8 cheers 8)

are they a straight fit with original pipes etc?

neil.

RSR outlet makes boost build quicker yes, slightly more G60 sound around town, more effect when real driving. reduces risk of boost leak. basically more reliable.

There will be some pics when the supplier pulls his finger out and sends mine from Germany. He has had a couple of problems with availability. When i get mine i shall determine if the quality is up to it (Bloody hope it is after all this effort!)

Its will fit direct to the standard boost pipes.

Yeah i believe G man sells them, when i phoned a while ago he had no stock, hence why i bought from Germany believing they had stock. Oh well.

Have you tried SLS Tuning over in Germany? That's where I got mine from last summer 95 Euros :-)

The kit includes the Samco hoses, jubilee clips and the actual outlet piece itself (which has enormously increased in price over time, used to be around the 35 Euros mark, now in the region of 70 Euros :mad: )

Easy to fit, once the original black box is off :lol:

Will have to take piccies of my engine bay again sometime ;-)

Tempest

the rsr outlet is a straight outlet for the boost to come through rather than a box that holds the boost back slightly hence giving u a bit more power sooner,also the black box is very prone to breaking and causing boost leaks espically when u have tuned a g6o,they are a basic reliabilty upgrade and are practically essential when tuning the g60 as the plastic box will just leak as it wont be able to cope with the uprated boost levels. hope this helps guys :D

also try http://www.bar-tek-tuning.de They're very good and helpful and I've been really happy with the service and quality of the stuff I've had off them...

hint: press the union jack on their website once it loads up! ;) :lol:

Just had mine g

fitted... Difference i have noticed is your hear the charger hum, wish can be pleasing to some and annoying to others.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but RSR also allows you to port out the outlet further aswell.

I know g60dan has posted some pics of his rsr when he had it fitted.. should be in his gallary.

Well if u got a charger and dnt feel it, then ur sad. noisier the better or get a 1.1 fez.

AND if its beneficial 2 G60 then everyone shoul shut up & get RSR Kit FROM G-WRKS.