Sign in to follow this  
willwoll100

12 hours, 598 miles all done today oh what fun

Nice one willwoll, cool pix. Hope you stopped for the official transport regs rest every 4 and a half hours - as if LOL

If you mean by resting as in dropping below 4000rpm then yes I did :wink:

arrived and one destination at 6 am and slept outside and old folks home for 2 hours

Not heard of hotels then?

you'd think eh?

but we'd travelled from aberdeen to glasgow to see jimmy eat world in concert, then we left glasgow at 11pm to travel to bradford on avon, south east of bristol for a funeral at noon. the 2 hours got me some rest to get in, eat a bit, get ready and attend said funeral. i would of loved a hotel. th thing is begfore we went to glasgow, i was up at 8 am with 4 hours sleep. so i was mental tired after the funeral then slept for 16 hours!!!! woke up, had brekkie and headed on for G werks in sussex. then set off back to aberdeen, htting the M 25 at a stupid time but i did see brand new mustang a murcielago (sp ? ) and a vanquish.

funnily enough, the whole journey, the only other corrado's i saw were at G werks!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice to hear that people out there aren't afraid of actually driving their Corrados rather than just using 'em for transport or storing 'em in garages... 8)

Nice to hear that people out there aren't afraid of actually driving their Corrados rather than just using 'em for transport or storing 'em in garages...

Dont like stonechips :D

willwoll100, im based in Woodford, North East London

i had a good raddo journey from sunny cardiff to spain. i did cardiff to dover..stayed in a hotel...then woke up and drove the length of france in a day! ...then stayed down by the france/spain border and did the final 450m the next day. the whole journey was about 1400m in all! :)