Sign in to follow this  
Neil L.

Would these suit a Blackberry VR6?

Wheel taste is such a personal thing - plus you can never be sure until you see 'em on a car! 5-spokes do seem to siut the 'rado well though, so they'd probably look ok...

If I was any good at 'chopping I'd do it for you! ;)

I'm going through wheel dilemmas at the mo concerning my Borbets - what you have to remember is that the only opinion that matters is your own! 8)

I'd say that they would look good.. a pretty clean, unfussy 5 spoke design will always look good on a Corrado. I like that the centre is slightly inset with the spoke bulging out a little.. think they'd work provided you got the ET, etc right to make the outers sit flush enough with the arches.

I think they'd look good, as other people have said its your opinion that matters because your the one that has to drive the car not anybody else

As gradeAfailure pointed out, its up to you if they look good or not, i personally am bored with 5 spoke alloys, theres only a select few that i would have - RH ZW1's look the dogs danglies IMO, so i say NO !!! But if you like 'em.....

Keskins KT-1's better the ZX1's in my eyes - but the 17's width is 8.5 :( - would need arch mods to look right hence more money and time - anyway I dont want to mess the great lines of the C - rather find a wheel 7.5 or 8' wide with no arch mods. Could have had set of 17' KT-1's with Toyo's for £1000 :( :( :(