Sign in to follow this  
Jim

John DeLorean dies aged 80..

quiet a story!

Crazy car tho' would have been funny if it did make. I wonder what the company would be producing now!?

Very nice in the flesh too, there was one on the Isle of Wight, owned by one of the guys that made the Carmageddon pc game. Those guys had the most amazing work car park, they must have made a shed load from that game, other cars in the parking lot included a tvr, a couple of 911's and an AC Cobra. The Delorian stood out the most though, looked fantastic!

The chassis still rusts as they are made from normal steel. Only the body panels are made from stainless steel. There is a guy in america who makes stainless steel chassis for them as well as doing monster truck and hovercraft delorean's. Nutter

cant believe it, the only one I'd ever seen is the one sitting in universal studios, Florida, from the BTTF Films, and the day DeLoreon dies, I see one cruising down Park Lane.

How Ironic.

Maybe its owner decided it was time to take it out for a spin as a bit of a tribute! But yeah, heck of a coincidence!

cant believe it, the only one I'd ever seen is the one sitting in universal studios, Florida, from the BTTF Films, and the day DeLoreon dies, I see one cruising down Park Lane.

How Ironic.

What day was this? There were a couple of DeLoreans over the weekend at the classic car show @ Ally Pally

One of em was done up (badly) to look like the back to the future car :roll:

There's one round the corner from where i live and i can't belive he just park's it on the road :shock:

How Ironic.

What day was this? There were a couple of DeLoreans over the weekend at the classic car show @ Ally Pally

One of em was done up (badly) to look like the back to the future car :roll:

Today. Monday 21st. Didnt look like it was a bad mock up of the Back to the Future car. No wiley silver haired mad scientists hanging out the door anyway!

They should have sparklers that ignite in the wheel arches when it hits 88mph!

Great Scott, Marty! Still a fantastic Trilogy.

theres on near me - saw it in the summer wiuth the dust cover off - almost asked the owner if i could have a pic whilst wereing a big white wig lol - verry cool

Coventry Museum of Transport has one, so does the Sinsheimer Museum over in Germany (apart from a real Concorde and the infamous Soviet copy, the Tupolev 144), both DeLoreans have a dent in the driver side door :lol:

Tempest