Sign in to follow this  
PeterMunns

Need spacers :(

Just went to fit my new rims and ........ :( they wont fit with out spacers!!

I am only running G60 brakes.

Only need about a 5mm max

Anyone know where i can get some good cheap ones lol

Can't you just file a bit off the calliper where it catches, or would you be taking too much off?

VR6,

It does only just touch but there painted and buying spacers will be easier than repainting lol

coullstar, Cheers will check em out

I got my spacers from Trackstore. They arrived quick enough and fit fine on the front but didn't sit flush to the hub on the rear, causing my wheels to wobble slighty when driving.

Sent them back and they promised to do something about it but I'm still waiting :x Apparently the manufacturers got them now

I got my spacers from Trackstore. They arrived quick enough and fit fine on the front but didn't sit flush to the hub on the rear, causing my wheels to wobble slighty when driving.

Sent them back and they promised to do something about it but I'm still waiting :x Apparently the manufacturers got them now

I had this aswell, there must be a design fault with the spacer option for rear, i had someone open mine a little so they sit flush on the hub

My Split Rim bolts rubbed on my brakes, is that where yours are catching Peter ?? I ground a bit off and used 3mm spacers....

carpoid,

Yes rubbing on carrier will be at C&R tomorrow for a full service so hopefully they will have someto sell me :)

not to happy about griding bits of my brakes although i kown there meaty enough to take it :D

I had to grind a bit off the caliper carrier with my wheels as they wouldnt even turn! the rears hit my coilovers aswell!