Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Rear window spoiler - Group Buy?

OK folks, if anyone's interested in a rear window spoiler type thingy like the one shown in the piccie below (Rieger do these and some others), post up in here, as I should be able to get a little bit of a discount, if I work hard enough :lol:

The spoiler is attached using 2-component glue (epoxy resin), comes unpainted and hence can be painted to match the colour of your Rado using lots of special plastic primer (which you can easily do yourself, as I've already done that on items such as grille spoilers).

Current price is expected to be in the region of £30 plus postage (from Germany, then on to you).

Post up here or PM so I can get a feel for who's interested, and numbers.

Tempest (ahem, forgot the piccie first time round :lol: )

Sorry about that one folks :wink: silly me; isn't it interesting, though, how a thread without the promised goods (i.e. a piccie) can attract more attention than with said picture :lol:?

Other than that, Bally's picture is pretty spot on, almost same colour as the one in my picture above :lol:

Tempest

Ill have one please mate......makes a change for me to get in on a group buy on the first chance LOL

If its round the 30 pound mark count me in! But be good to get a definate price if poss?

Love these, and that sounds like an excellent price- can't fit one though 'cos the last owner fitted a stupid mobile car kit, so there's a stupid aerial exactly where the spoiler would go! :mad:

As I mentioned at the top, I'm just trying to gauge interest at this point of time, to see what numbers we can get together for a discount, if any.

I'll email the guy in Germany tonight, also to get a feeling for postage.

Cheers,

Tempest

AndyVR6 having ran 3 company vehicles the mobile phone ariel should be able to be removed without any damage to the car what sort was it? might be able to help you remove.... :D

Thread locked.

Please use THIS to put your name down for the actual group buy... 8)