Sign in to follow this  
fla

Rear Lights

Just swopped my rear lights with a tinted set and both have one of the rear passenger light holes blanked off (driving lights i think)- any reason and can you just cut through the blank and put a bulb in the holder? And does the light have the necessary reflective face under the lens?

Do you guys not have rear fog lights? These are the inner lights on the rear of the hatch lid correct? I live in North America and all of out cars have both of these blocked off so I removed both plugs and made them extra brake lights. We have to have what is known as a third brake light so the wiring was right there & easy enough to hook up...

http://members.shaw.ca/vr6_corrado/Tails1.jpg

Cheers, Dennis

belfastfumanchu, you should have a single rear drivers side fog lamp... If you haven't then there's a problem.

Standard UK spec Corrados only had the one bulb. The passenger side one doesn't have the reflector so will look slightly different when you put a bulb in, but it is as easy as pulling the blank out and plonking a bulb in... 8)

FK and In-Pro rear lights have a reflector in BOTH rear units so can be used with 2 fog light bulbs without them looking different... 8)

We just have one rear foglight on the right hand side (looking at the rear)

Edit: Beat me to it Henny