Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

erm.... sort of. Actually No. They work but the pedal sinks a bit too much first. They actually really stop the car well when pushed right down, but something is definately wrong. I am going to keep bleeding it and see if things improve, if not I will start removing things and changing them.

Jay

I beat the shit out of a Audi S3 to day on the high way. He looked almost sad when he saw my spoiler come up and a large flame from my exhoust and I was gone :lol:

I drove mine!

After 10 days off the road and stupid amounts of hassle with my fuel pipes. Not to mention doing my best to chop the end off my typnging finjer! It has reminded me why i bothered though, come to mumma, I do love that noise!

Fitted a 4 spoke all black leather momo wheel too. Its old school but had never been used, my best ever ebay barg, love it. Cant beat a deep rim.........

brought her a pair of brembos!! mmmm bremmmboooo argggggg!! and manged to end up with a bit of the bolt stuck in the caliper carrier mounting point its gonna be a long evening get that out tomorrow! but hopefully ill get the rc's back from pristine tomorrow i could be driving her by thursday!! then ill have to strip the interior to do the stereo it never ends!!!!

After fixing the heater matrix, Sorted some of alarm wiring then finally bypassing the immobiliser i got her running.

Just picked up my new seat guide clips from VW, gonna fit em tonight and hopefully that'll be the end of my rocking seat when cornering a tad quickly.

yesterday

got both my front speedies scratched up by the muppets changing the tyres

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for 2cc read doubly cross chrissy

got my wheels back from pristine today they look great! i may have expected too much but the finish isnt absolutley perfect considering the wheels were mint save two tiny bits of corrosion on each. the centre caps came today as well so i have brand new rc's ready to go on jut need to fit the brakes to see if they clear! i have so many things to do! change door cards relocate tweeters to dash, change rear lights, wire in second amp for when audioscape box comes, sound proof boot and rear seating area. refit suspension and fit strutbrace. few there are so many other little things too might take a week off to get stuck in ready for the respray!

tried my 40mm offset Borbet C wheels over the Brembo calipers with my 11mm spacers... THEY FIT! 8) Got a bloke making me 4 more spacers and will be taking 10 of my wheels to TopMarques for refurbishment on Saturday... 8)

tried my 40mm offset Borbet C wheels over the Brembo calipers with my 11mm spacers... THEY FIT

its your borbets that are giving me hope :D i have et 35 so maybe will need some 5-7mm spacers? they have more space than my rx's behind the spokes.

made my woman crawl thru the boot to open the doors has the remotes battery died,,,was quite funny alarm blaring at brighton beach and me standing by the side holding a parcel shelf..... :oops:

replaced my front discs and pads with the zimmerman / pagid fr set up, and managed not to cut my hands, :D

yeah cut hands is a bugger init? ive been using latex glves recently i pinched from work they are very good and offer good grip too unless your hands get very sweaty then you have no grip! nice working on the car all day and having completly clean hands at the end of it! cheap too! :D

Changed the dreaded ignition switch

dreading that job ive got a honda s2000 push at the minute which i fitted but i have a feeling its becoming a bit chavvy might be wrong though as it looks nice!

fitted a strut brace and one coilover, one brembo and disk one bbs rc which all fitted!!!! and detailed my headlights. and er lent agianst it and chatted to Bally!

Put my standard airbox back to cure pinking.

Staired at my wobbley discs wishing they looked like Billinjahg60's brembos!

(Yesterday)

Drove her to Stealth for engine mounting, aux drive belt and a few bits and pieces.

& got refurbished Solitudes fitted with rubber and put on.

(what I'm doing today...) Cleaning up the old wheels to store them till winter and cleaning car (again..)

I eventually fitted lower and a touch firmer suspension, much better now as i was keep getting sea sick with the standard sh1t.

Plus I fitted the front Goodridge S/S hoses, and yes they do firm up the pedal noticeably so need to do the rears soon.

All happy!

Chris

I Fixed my sunroof (new water guide) Was amazed when it all worked, then spent most of the afternoon whizzing it backwards and forwards!!

Just waiting for it to break again! :lol:

Adam

Fitted new:

Radiator

Thermostat

Thermostat housing

temp sensors

VT engine mount

Yup, nice and smoothly. Few scraped knuckles, but it's finally nice to not have to keep topping up the coolant!

Along with a sump gasket, which will be going on at the next oil change, about £140ish. That includes a fair few other bits as well. The thermostat housing (3 bits) costs a fair chunk as well.