Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Sorry guys, another which 17s post

Did my brakes at the weekend, discs/pads bearings the whole shabang, so now im going to melt my credit card on some replacements for my peeling speedlines. I think i'm going to max at £500, so im looking at second hand TTs (comps prob out of reach), voodoo 2s brand new with tyres but I think a slight dish looks better on the raddo and they are both a bit flat? :shock:

Can anyone recommend anything or should i jsut shut up and wait until ive got more cash to throw at them. Anyone got any picks as its taking me hours to look through as im on dial up.............................1.2k a second dial up, think they are trying to convert me to broadband, wrong approach ! :p

most of the TT wheels suit the C, but i've got a feeling audi's are a different offset? voodoo 2's?

voodoo_2.jpg

I'm sure i've seen a C with some one and it looked quite nice, but IMO yes, a slight dish looks better.

think you should go for the TTs imo :wink: ......dont no bout the voodoos but if do a search on m15 vw or check members gallery thet've got the TTs on theres. so should give you some idea.