Sign in to follow this  
craigbeal

RIP Mate...

I am really sorry to hear about that.

Deepest Sympathies to the family and friends of him. Its hard to lose someone so suddenly.

It is really a shame.

This is such a tragic post, my sympathies to all those concerned. Have fun out there by all means, but stay safe. :(

A young life sadly wasted, but I was struck by how little mention there seemed to be of the poor bugger who was innocently, and unfortunatey, coming the other way, and was hit head-on by the Golf. Imagine how he feels...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mate craigbeal from a fellow north walean, I too lost a good friend in a car accident a few years ago and still think about him i know how you are feeling....

I know its just a reiteration of everyone else but deepest sympathis and heartfelt condolences to all concerned. Tragic incidents like these are somtimes the wakeup call we need to remain masured and sesnsible in our judgements and actions. After all, you are only driving a machine. I lost a close friend in a similar type of accident last year too so i truly sympathise with you.