Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Whats she worth

Not 100% decided yet but might be saying farewell to me corrado.

Now its been around for a while alot of people know it and as said its down to personal taste about the styling etc.

But what do people think its worth ???

Can put a spec up if needed so people can give me better idea

DSC00403-vi.jpg

DSC00407-vi.jpg

Cheers chris

Hard to say really.... you've put a tonne of work into it and it's pretty much an entirely bespoke car, so it might be easier if you tell us what figure you had in mind and we'll see if we agree with you :D

Hard to say really.... you've put a tonne of work into it and it's pretty much an entirely bespoke car, so it might be easier if you tell us what figure you had in mind and we'll see if we agree with you :D

Cheers for reply Kev

Well maybe obtimistic but as she stands i was thinking

somewhere in region of £8000

As you say i've done Loads of work, just don't really now tbh where she stands if i was to put her up for sale

chris

I can't imagine how much you must have spent on it, looks like a top quality job too. Why do you have to sell it, looks like you have a car that is just how you want it. Those door cards look awesome btw. Will be interesting to see the spec. although I imagine it would take days to compose! Would it be worth selling the ice off separately if you came to sell the car? Good luck with it.

Think £8k is a tad optimistic- most of the best Storms for sale are less than that.

This sort of car is almost impossible to put a price on. You've put a tremendous amount of work into it, and the mods look very well executed. Heavily modified cars rarely sell for anything like what they've cost to put together- just one of those things :(

Put up the spec so we can get a better idea :)

I can't imagine how much you must have spent on it, looks like a top quality job too. Why do you have to sell it, looks like you have a car that is just how you want it. Those door cards look awesome btw. Will be interesting to see the spec. although I imagine it would take days to compose! Would it be worth selling the ice off separately if you came to sell the car? Good luck with it.

Considering sale as i don't get to drive the car, Would use to go to work but wouldn't be of any benefit to the car on the state of roads i have to go down,and hours of night i finish with local wildlife. i have a daily diesel to get me back and forth currently

Not just gonna let go for silly money,

yeah ice is worth a fair bit of the car, considered exchanging the ice for cheaper brands.

Think £8k is a tad optimistic- most of the best Storms for sale are less than that.

This sort of car is almost impossible to put a price on. You've put a tremendous amount of work into it, and the mods look very well executed. Heavily modified cars rarely sell for anything like what they've cost to put together- just one of those things :(

Put up the spec so we can get a better idea :)

Yep understand that andy

Thing is i spent far far more than the 8k i think she worth as is

i'll post the spec

I guess it depends on who's money it is. Personally I wouldn't part with 8K for a pre-modded rado, however I'm willing to bet there are 100's of people who would.

I'm one of the semi-purists, I believe that standard or slightly breathed on is the way to go. Again, a matter of preference.

Although It's not to my taste, It'd be a shame to see it go, after watching it come together over the year or so I've been here.

Stick with it, you know it makes sense. :D

Volkswagon Corrado 1990

1.8 16v converted to 1.8 8v G60 Supercharged

Colour: Re Sprayed Factory Helios Blue Metallic

Exterior:

Dietrek RS4 Front Bumper

Mesh Grill & Reiger Eyebrow

Hella BMW E36 Angel Eyes, Complete Units modified to fit

Reiger M3 Style Side Skirts

Audi A6 Door Handles

Reiger Rear Bumper Extension

Mattig Rear Smooth No. Plate Panel

Reiger GTO Boot Spoiler

Reiger Rear Screen Spoiler

In-Pro Lexus Style Rear Lights

Custom Wing & Bonnet Vents

Side Trims/Badges Removed & Smoothed

Mono Wiper

Arches Fully Rolled

Focus side repeators

Chassis:

FK Konigsport Height & Damping Adjustable Coilovers 60mm Front 80mm Rear

Brembo 305mm 4Pot Front Brake Conversion from a Seat Ibiza R

Standard Rear with EBC Green Stuff Pads

Wheels & Tyres:

Lenso S7 7x17” ET35

Falken 512 205/40/17

Engine:

1.8 8V G60 from Golf Rallye

Using 16v Box & Fly Wheel

VR6 Clutch Kit

K&N Filter

Stage 4 Charger

Jabba Chip

Custom Ascar Exhaust with 5” Jap Style

Interior:

Sparco Milano Blue Alcanatra Seats from Ford Racing Puma with modified sub frames

Sparco 3 point black harnesses

Sparco pedals

Momo Jet Steering Wheel

Conrero Gear Shift with surround Re Trimmed in Blue Alcantara

White Dials, Silver Needles, Silver Surrounds

Dash pods covering old speaker holes featuring car logo’s finished in blue alcantara

Roof Lining Retrimmed in Blue Alcantara

Custom Show Cage by Dimma

Tinted Security Film all round

Custom panel for fire extinguisher in rear passenger footwell.

Ice:

Clarion VRX 918R 7” in-dash Touch Screen with DSP add on unit

6 disc changer in custom panel in rear drivers footwell

PS2 Flushed into Dash where Glove box used to be, trimmed in blue alcantara

Diamond Audio Hex S400

Diamond Audio Hex S600mx3

3 Way Component Set up 6/4/tweeter Designed into Custom Door Builds, doors ReTrimmed in Black Vinyl with Blue Alcantara Inserts

4x12” Diamond Audio M6 DVC Subs

2x DLS A2 Amps running front staging

2x DLS A3 Twin Mono Amps powering the subs

2x Voodoo 1.2 Farad Digital Power Caps

Up rated battery at front wiv Second Battery on Split Charger Set-up

Sound deadening of whole car after full interior strip

6” screen in custom panel mounted 2 rear Tailgate

yeah you'll probably get more if you could put it back to some form of standard state and sell it as a G60... otherwise I'd say £6,500 maybe £7k is a good price to advertise at - although may take a while to sell

bummer really as you put alot of time & effort into it.. as Furki said you thought of breaking it?

You just did the conversion eh man? I know first hand that thats not a cheap thing to be doing, would it not have been better selling the car before converting?? Ive just done mine and i just want to drive it all the fucking time like, its lovely

Some one who reads FastCar doesn't deserve a 'Rado! (bit of a crass generalisation there, sorry!)

Considering show season's coming up, I'd say take it to the shows and put it up for sale there - reckon you have more chance of selling it that way...

It's always a shame to have to part with something that you've devoted not just money, but time to... Still, needs must when the devil drives, and all that...

Good luck!