Sign in to follow this  
Trilidon

How about some pictures of our members ?

if u really need to see a pic of me just go to my website of monthly meet and my webmaster has a big pic of me on there :(

if u really need to see a pic of me just go to my website of monthly meet and my webmaster has a big pic of me on there :(

What? THIS one?!? ;) :p

Oh, and the sign thing kinda turned into a bandwagon... I noticed Kev had put one up with a sign which reminded me I had a reasonable one with me at Brookside which I don't totally hate, and I think it kinda caught on! ;)

I have to say that GIrlie C is hot! Sorry if the comment is out of order but damn she's fine. :offtopic1:

I have to say that GIrlie C is hot! Sorry if the comment is out of order but damn she's fine. :offtopic1:

well i certainly wont dis-agree with you there matey..................think Karen might have something to say tho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roddy, shhhhhhhhh :p Like there is ever a chance that I'd meet Girlie C in the flesh, she's got nowt to worry about :wink:

Here's one of me and my girlfriend. Taken about 18 months ago. I need a hairrcut just now though. Sorry it's so grainy, my scanner is pants!

*mod edit - double post removed - Henny*

Here's a pic of me messing about at work...

Told y'all I'm a big 'un!!!

*mod edit - pic sorted for you - Henny*

This is me a a couple of my mates on New years in Bournemouth, none of us have any idea where we got the hats from.... I'm the one in the middle.

Liking this thread :) .... interesting to note that so far Girlie C has notched up most hits by a long shot! Not surprisingly really tho she's a babe whereas everyone else is lagging waaay behind LOL! I'd put a pic of me up but I'm an ugly swine! :p :lol:

Ok here goes a pic of me off season!! Was taken with my camera phone so a bit grainy!!

Sanj