Sign in to follow this  
Trilidon

How about some pictures of our members ?

the forum is what I do at work :'(

Dude - me too! Much to boss man's disgust! Gotta admit, it's the best way I've found of passing the time (other than really working, but who in the hell wants to do that.) I feel like a kid trapped in a classroom on a summer's day everytime i walk into this place. corrado-forum is the proverbial fire bell in my other wise dull, monotonous day! :D

such a good analogy (sp).

plus, I also have the added depression of it being a really sunny day outside, its a three way tug of war. Although I managed to break up the work day today with frequent visits to the forum, and also 2 pub breaks :D

I "popped into town" at 12 to "get some stuff sorted before it gets busy" (pint), then popped out for lunch. Its a sunny St George's Day, and everyone is happy :D

Good point gents, PUB! Ah pants, knew there was something missing too. Oh well, it's been so freakin busy today haven't realised! (well i say busy, I've configured a server, patched a network point and knackered a DLT drive - not to mention read/mailed 100's of people, read corrado forum religiously, and scoured the web for cheap exhausts/wheels)

PRODUCTIVITY IS RIFE IN LONDON!

OK, now you've all had a good laugh at my last photo, here's a more recent one. This is me & mini-me in Majorca last year... Where did all that hair go?!!

Glad you took it in good spirits!

Where did your hair go? Well..... I bet it started falling out as soon as you climbed in your VR for the first time :lol:

:) there seems to be a lack of female corrado drivers everywhere!

I'm here - but I can't compete with that photo I'm afraid :(

ha, its all these comments from guys about the gals photos that has made the 'readers wives' thread a disaster.....no-one wants to post a pic of their girl / wife cause they know it will get leered at :roll:

ha, its all these comments from guys about the gals photos that has made the 'readers wives' thread a disaster.....no-one wants to post a pic of their girl / wife cause they know it will get leered at :roll:

I haven't got a girlfriend or wife to post a picture of :wink:

ok, im trying to keep up the female side by getting katie to post her picture :D

ok, im trying to keep up the female side by getting katie to post her picture :D

Nice one :wink:

u lot are terrible

what happened to the days men men where gentlemen lol :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

gladly no one on here as never seen me and my mates out so im safe lol :lol:

Is there a prize for the worst members picture? If so I'd say I have it in the bag....(I'm sitting in the passenger seat hold on to the 'Jesus handle' ! 8) )

Untitled-1.jpg

i call those the "OH SH1T" handles.

yeah, i went there.

Just to give some more perspective, here's the next picture in the series:

Untitled-125.jpg

ok, im trying to keep up the female side by getting katie to post her picture

I'd better take some then :wink: