Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

Argh not again! Door advice!

Lo all,

Ive been removing my interior so ic an give it a good cleaning and my brother was helping, in the matter of an hour he managed to open both doors into stationary objects.

The doors already had several chips down the side where this has obviously happened previous to my ownership, and now with these new ones im starting to get a little ticked off!

Ive looked at them before and i know people see these and think chav but i think on a coupe car its ok, only chav on hatchbacks. But what do you all think of lambo doors?

GTF do a universal set that move a few inches outwards then move a 90 degree angle leaving loads of space to get in and out! Its a bit pricey but it'd have to be cheaper than repairing chips all the time!

Im not going to be whacking a huge body kit on, just 17" alloys and lowering it a bit and thats it.

Ideas, comments or suggestions??

on a jap car maybe but on a corrado? I'd rather repair the chips. my suggestion would be dont let your brother help wash it! :lol:

Lambo doors on a C isn't Chav because Chavs can't afford such extravaggence and you can't get fake burberry doors from Argos or Snetterton market either.....no....I'd just say, Why? Lambo doors on a Lambo, yep, cool as F....but on a 10 year old Volkswagen? Nah....

you'll probably find your insurance company won't be too keen to renew your insurance afterwards too... ;)

My vote? Nah, they look naff....

lambo door opens upwards, roll ya car on its roof...how you open the doors? fair enough normal doors could be crushed and wouldnt be able to be opened but you get where im coming from.

yeah i get where your coming from but id have to be pushing it to roll the C anyway so i doubt there'd be a lot left of the windows anyway!

im undecided, think i'll have to see what they look like on a C first!

true you would have to be gunning it a bit. Im sure there's a pic somewhere on this forum of a c with lambo doors..its a pretty old thread so might have to do a bit of searching

urrrmmm, still not sure!

Think i'll wait awhile and see if i can find one to look at in person. Only problem ive got is unless you find one specifically for the C and has a 90 degree opening it leaves little room for you to get in and out!

Thanks for the pic tho :)