Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

a20lee.. can i borrow a cup..

I love the work but how can a non road legal car win competions.

Non road legal cars and non daily drivers at show events really do my nut RANT OVER

It is his daily driver Nige..

Never said his wasn't I was talking in general.

Like i said though i like the work

Non road legal cars and non daily drivers at show events really do my nut RANT OVER

umm i think you need to read his post about the amount of miles he has put ont he car in the last week... this aint no trailor queen mate its the real thing. :roll:

Thanks Guy's. Its was a very special weekend for me in which i forfilled a couple of lifetime ambitions. Firstly winning 5 awards at GTi Festival, a show in which you are judged by your peer's makes it mean so much.

The second was doing a studio shoot with PVW. Having done shoots with a few magazines in the past, got to say, their brilliant. Usually the mags don't like you to see the pics til there in the mag. Elliot and Chris made sure i got to see the whole lot, i was really impressed how much work they put into the process and how much it must cost the mag to put a feature together.

Not sure i understand the point your trying to make.

If he's got an MOT certificate, then it's legal, period!

Show cars are generally built for just that, showing. But Mr Lee has retained some usability in the car for daily running...even though pokey out wheels aren't to some peoples' tastes.....but RH ZW1s are beyond criticism I have to say :D

One thing I would say about Lee's car is it's generating a lot of interest in Corrado VR6s. More and more people are going to want to attempt a project like that, especially as MK2s are boring as feck now, so Corrado prices will be on the up.... and a reliable source I spoke to today confirmed C VR6 prices are rising.