Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

rob / leew / jims old g60

Hate to see such a nice car being passed around like this - just hope it finds a good home, not that many good ones left

Hate to see such a nice car being passed around like this - just hope it finds a good home, not that many good ones left

i hope you mean cars and not homes... :lol:

The guy Jim sold it to then got a company car and so needed to sell the C straight on .... or something like that.

Yeah.. I sold it onto morpheus1870 - he seemed really keen, etc and came down with his brother and they bought it about 25 minutes after arriving and drove off happy. But then he posted up recently saying it needed to go as he had a job offer that meant he needed a practical new car.

I'm a bit gutted really.. I was chuffed as it went to a forum member, and they were talking about doing various bits and pieces, and morpheus1870's brother was a keen Dub fanatic who'd had various Golfs himself.. but now it seems to have vanished. I certainly didn't want it to end up dissapearing away out of the forum.. but it seems to have gone that way. I can only really apologise to the previous owners, and hope that it resurfaces soon and is recieving as much attention as I tried to give it as well! :(

I will say though that the work that Lee and Rob had done to it made it a superb chariot to own. It never even hinted at letting me down in 14 months of ownership.. was an absolutely superb example, and what owning a Corrado should be about.. but I just felt it was time to move on again!

Do like the ebay auction description.

Enthusiast owned, http://www.corrado-forum.net member. Last owned by corrado-forum.net moderator, no expense spared.

Better than a Storm badge, that is ;)

now andi u jus have to buy it and that will raise its value by 90% lol

cars a forum whore :lol:

i thought that too....wasnt aware that being a forum moderator made your car worth more.....are you excepting offers for moderator positions guys? :wink:

Enthusiast owned, http://www.corrado-forum.net member. Last owned by corrado-forum.net moderator, no expense spared.

Better than a Storm badge, that is ;)

PMSL - The Scotsman's not going to like that at all Andi!!! :roll:

Hehe.. well when I sold it, I never tried to big it up based on the fact I am a mod on here! I mean sheesh, what does that mean? I have the least car technical knowledge out of all us mods!