Sign in to follow this  
dazG60

bird car or both??

Just wanted to know if it is any1 on here who has their C or bird in max p :D ??? reg looks familiar ..if she opened her legs a bit more we could see everything :oops:

She's wearing far too much clothing for my liking, trussed up Mary Whitehouse harlet that she is... :roll:

the corrado is owned by tim, one of the max power staff. the bird wont be owned by him.. hes fat and ginger and has a goatie..

apologies for the max power knowledge, in a former life i may have been a chav :oops:

bristolbaron, but he's only just brought the rado, I borrowed the missus cousins max power for poop time reading

bristolbaron, but he's only just brought the rado, I borrowed the missus cousins max power for poop time reading

in which case i have no idea! haven't bought one for over a year, guy had one then that was always used for photo shoots of dirties.

was pretty tidy, not over maxed.

didnt someone off the forum buy that? or was that a fastcar staff-car? its been a while since I read either TBH, just remember it had 'special' wheels designed by a reader...