Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigben

Worthersee Tour 2005.. Pics have been posted on my site...

Hey all,

Its been a seriously eventful week! A few of us undertook a 5 day mad road trip to Worthersee, Gumball style! 2000 miles there and back, 5 countries, rivers on roads, you name it we did it. One of cars in the convoy hit 167 mph with 3 people in it and loads of luggage on the German autobahn!!!!!! The show was out of this world! First class cars, first class beer and women to die for! I had the best time ever and will be doing it next year! Pics and vids to follow hopefully (Chris..Jay..Nick...Guy ya?) 8)

Got a number of new ideas rolling around in my head after seeing some of the cars over there... watch this space :wink: If someone had told me that the European VW's came with flared arches as standard I would have believed them! lol Only saw one corrado in the 3 days with normal standard arches... Air suspension and 2 toned paint is big out there...

Caught Inters today but unfortunately I didn't really get to enjoy it too much as my recently purchased mk4 was hit on the rear quarter panel on route... 5h1t happens I suppose. Will post some pics in my gallery thread. But thought it was a better show than last year!

cool pics Ben.. cousins went over & went straight to inters Sunday.. defo going with them next year..

Those pics were taken by Guy H, wait till I get the others up there, prob more birds than cars! lol

Yep we are going next year again, but this time we will go for much longer, 3 days wasn't enough and we may fly, but I kinda liked the road trip....