Sign in to follow this  
bullockm

CORRADO G60 LOWERING SPRINGS

Want to lower my G60 C which is on standard BBS which I want to keep. Just want to improve looks and maybe a little bit better handling. Any thoughts????

Cheers

I take it your suspension is original so you want to get shocks / springs along with new front top mounts and rear bumpstops as a minimum....

Either Koni Coilovers or a Koni shocks and H&R springs seem to give the best results from what i've seen altho there are cheaper options available

I dont want to spend too much, im happy with the handling of the standard set up as I dont race about, getting too old for all that. I just want to improve the look as it sits a bit high.

35-40mm drop is comfortable and shouldnt cause you any problems with regards to wheels rubbing.

i went for the "cheap option" and just changed the springs etc....but have been more than happy with the handling..ride....and looks ever since.....its a mod that is a MUST really!

yeap better ride too..

AVO arent bad, its upto you.. Have you rung Venom motorsport?? havent got there number to hand..