Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

would these suit??

Wheels are such a personal choice, if you like them then thats all that matters, for what its worth I like them

I think they would look good, not in chrome though. Check the tyres, if they are cheap ones pay a little extra for a decent brand.

I like these rims a lot... they would look better with black or dark grey centers though 8)

thanks for that guys, found out the tyres used will nankangs. so not bad tyres. and seeming i need new tyres and my alloys lacquer is lifting badly i may go for these, :D

I like these rims a lot... they would look better with black or dark grey centers though 8)

Funny you should say that Phil.

catalunya.jpg

beware of nankangs though mate their are seriously sh1t tyres would advise paying a lil extra for a decent set or even a better tyre

**EDIT* imagine these with black centres or even silver,hmmm,,look a bit like RC's too

will ring them tomorrow and find out what tyres they do in the packages. i thought some nankangs were ok, will do a search in a min and see what i can find :)