Sign in to follow this  
Jim

I've had my car blocked in!!

I pushed a car across a carpark with my first corrado when someone parked so close there was no-way to get out of the parking space... It was only an AX and it didn't do any damage to my car, but the guys in the car park ticket office were egging me on all the way! ;) :lol:

These days I'd just break in, take the handbrake off, move it out of the way and leave it somewhere else... :twisted:

When I was at college people used to park down the middle of the rows in the car park instead of just parking outside the gate and walking the 30 seconds longer.

So when someone had done it for the third day in a row and I'd had rather a crappy day anyway I just reversed right back into their door and pushed the car out the way.

Possibly wouldn't have been so keen if I'd been driving a 'rado at the time tho...

I wish I was in an old banger otherwise I would have just done that (no one say a word!)

Security were saying that I might have had to have left my car there overnight too.. if I was in my Corrado, I wouldnt even have considered that.. I would have been back with some kind of devices to get that car moved regardless. If my Corrado was ever more than out of visible or audible range I got nervous!! :)