Sign in to follow this  
gusto

M645 JPR Green VR

I am feeling the tinted headlight idea and will be going ahead with that!!

That is a cool pic!! Never made it to e38 this year as i was offshore!!

I am going to find a straight across eyebrow to as mine is a bit rank!!

Anyone with anymore good pics post them up as I always like new ones.

no worries man.. some more I found when PVS had it at national day :wink:

looks better without the eyebrow.. smoked plates looked cool too.. :D

No updates other than it is sitting in the garage doing nothing cause i bought a mk2 golf for winter.

I also work in west africa month on month off so next time home I will be trying to get some things sorted out!!

No updates other than it is sitting in the garage doing nothing cause i bought a mk2 golf for winter.

I also work in west africa month on month off so next time home I will be trying to get some things sorted out!!

screams cream interior to me :wink: Should imagine your current green and black trim is very saleable.

I was kinda thinkin along the same lines and have had my feelers out for a cream recaro interior but they all seem to become available when I am away in africa!! Being stranded up here in the north east of scotland isn't too handy either for getting hold of nice stuff as u probably have to travel a long way to get it!!!

gusto, paul phatvr6 just sold an absolute mint set with recaros iirc , not cheap but def top quality

cant you get online while you're away ?

if you see something you want in the for sale section i would pm the seller , i'm positive most people would hold stuff for you

The thing about the car is that i really don't have much time left in my time off to tinker with it after seeing all my mates and hanging over a lot!! Not done a thing to it apart from put in my sounds(Which i still need door pods to finish) in 8 months of ownership and I bet I have covered less than 3000 miles. Money is a bit tight at the moment too as I am getting married in June so we will see what happens on the corrado front after that!!

congrats on your pending marriage mate , its all good because you're keeping the mileage down and not spending on it , beautiful car btw