Sign in to follow this  
gusto

M645 JPR Green VR

Cheers!!

Just need to magic some spare time and get MJ interiors and stealth racing to set up shop in aberdeen!!

get a cream interior sorted and get it out to shows this year!!. Should do really well, theres not many C's out there which can compete with your bodywork and stance.

Well looking at the haul of trophies you have got from last season and reading your post there is not much point in making the mammoth trek from scotland to the major shows to compete!!

My wedding is on the 3rd of june so I may get the car up to spec after that as i still have my mk2 runaround and should have some spare cash floating around also.

Would really like to see your car in the flesh though lee and Mr renshaws but I work offshore month on month off and was away for most of the shows last year!! If i am home for e38 this year i will try my hardest and be there wether I have the car sorted or not!

Well looking at the haul of trophies you have got from last season and reading your post there is not much point in making the mammoth trek from scotland to the major shows to compete!!

Not planning on showing my car this year so go for it.

Finally got a grey recaro interior for it so thats a project for a couple of days when the weather is better.

Took a few snaps with my winter runner today as a comparison with standard against modded.

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

Not a lot in it really!!!!

good to see yr phat corrado in this month PVW readers ride section 8)

A belated cheers on that one Bally!! Like the pics of the snowplough too!

God - your two Corrado's look awesome mate. What I wouldn't give to have that pair on my driveway! Very cool.. very cool.