Sign in to follow this  
Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree

Hello I'm new

Attempting to save up for a Corrado any good spirited people out there wanna do a good deal for about £3. At the mo i have a T25 Panel Van it is rather slow, before that i have a 3dr golf GTI 8V and before that i have a 5dr GTI but it kinda fell into a ditch, my bad! My mission is to get a VR6 red if pos and cram the biggest wheels i can fit on to it, then maybe go down the line of forced induction. I like cheese as well, anyone know a good type?

Hello there! There's loads on info on here to help you choose the right Corrado. If you need info on something try the search out as well.

(Cant beat a nice bit of red leicester in a sandwich with red onion, mao and a tiny bit of salad cream)

good luck!

personally i dont think you can go wrong with 99% of cheeses.

red leicester is good on toast though, with a bit or marmite underneath! or as a toasted sammich with pickalilli on!

oh right yeah, corrado's...

forced induction via carbonio induction kit or some crazy vortech charger?

Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree if your handy you could buy the VR with the shot engine in the parts forum and get that back on the road for less than 3k!

welcome mate. corrado - good choice mate. if you cant afford a VR, get a valver or a charger for now then may be look around for a good VR in the meantime. Thats what i did and it worked perfectly for me. That way you still got a great looking and handling car while you are looking for something that looks as good, handles as good, and will go a hell of a lot faster! I agree with Red Leicester by the way. only its not red. its orange.

Welcome to the forum. there is years worth of info on here so better start reaserching your plans.

Lincolnshire Poacher...mmmmm....tasty. There's a couple of very nice red valvers in the for sale section at the moment if you can't stretch to a VR just yet, and the valver isn't slow compared to 90% of things otr at the moment.

Good luck,

Tom

Have driven a valver, its my Girlfriends and was not too impressed with the result, it was on a par with my golf, but gave a better feel and ride. the golf was a nail but just flew, it is raw and simple but the Corrado is better looking and feels much better to drive. this is why i really want a VR6 i think the noise they make is sweet and the G60's are, well problematic. thats not saying that they are bad! does anyone know why VW did not stick with the supercharger and move over to the cheating turbo?

Hello and welcome to the forum... good luck finding the right C - my best advice is to look at a few, don't limit your choices by being colour specific (remember that red fades to pink) and have a look at a few before you choose oh, and have a good read of the buying guides 8)