Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

subtle side skirts

does anybody know of any real subtle skirts just to finish off the sills really as they look a bit messy but dont want ott chavtastic! ones that match the oem bumpers would be good.

C's look better without IMHO... but yeah if you have to have them then Calibra one are probably the best (shame they are off a Vauxhall :pukeleft: )

I like the side skirst on mine but only because tehy match up fairly well to the RS4 Bumper with the mesh air intake

Have a look in my pics on members gallery,they are a bit hard to see tho! They fit easy with just a bit of trimming required

best ones would be either like a Bmw 3 series style but not m3 with the twist.

jeoren dik used to have nice similar ones on his corrado.

or get someoen to custom make ones out of fibre glass that look like sills of a mk3 cabrio. just nice and deep and keep the shape of the corrado.

best ones would be either like a Bmw 3 series style but not m3 with the twist.

jeoren dik used to have nice similar ones on his corrado.

or get someoen to custom make ones out of fibre glass that look like sills of a mk3 cabrio. just nice and deep and keep the shape of the corrado.

The ones he used on his looks like the mk3 Projektzwo skirts.

I really like the DSP skirts. They are smooth and straight. Can anybody in the UK get a hold of them? They don't seem to like to respond to Americans. :/

Here are mine. Abt mk3 skirts, with the lines smoothed.

Corrado_013.sized.jpg

DSP ones.

cobdc.jpg

oooh....... perfect.

your just the boy.

how much do u need to trim off to fit mk3 skirts?

the DSP skirts are a winner, butt apparently rubbish quality and uber hard to get hold of.

yep they are the boys for me they fit perfecly with the origional lines where can i get some abt skirts then? i take it i could take them to a body sho and a pic of Oettinger SLC's car and say do it like that! hope you dont mind mate!

i think both the Rieger Infinity (or Rieger m3 installed backwards) skirts (top) and the DubDesignIndustries.com skirts (bottom) are very subtle and look great. I plan on buying the DDI

sideskirtcomparison.jpg

hope this helps!

oooh....... perfect.

your just the boy.

how much do u need to trim off to fit mk3 skirts?

the DSP skirts are a winner, butt apparently rubbish quality and uber hard to get hold of.

You really don't need to do anything to make the Abt skirts fit. They are a tad bit longer than the corrado sides. I didn't modify my skirts in any way to make them fit.

A better pic.

DSCN4432copy.sized.jpg

There is a UK supplier...but I don't remember the name. If you check Abt's website, it'll tell you. It think the skirts are here are $250 for the pair.

I have Dsp s3 skirts and they are blinding, really subtle and fitted first time perfectly, no cutting or trimming and were a nice tight fit even before screwing them in place.