Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Mobile Phone Holders

Hey all

What mobile holders do you have in your C's?

In my last car I had one of those small adjustable ones, but in the C there is nowhere for it to sit really. Ive got a Sony S700i, so it need to be fairly wide really.

So I was just wondering what you guys used.

Cheers :D

Similar to the one I have, but bigger!!!

Where do you fit them though??? I cant seem to find a decent place, or am i just being thick???

Maybe missed something here, but how much are these? Cant seem to find a price anywhere on the Brodit or Nemesis sites.

Maybe missed something here, but how much are these? Cant seem to find a price anywhere on the Brodit or Nemesis sites.

Try this

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/?gclid=C ... Qgodli8jmg

These brackets are great and made to fit into gaps and slots for specific cars, then you just fit the dedicated phone, ipod, satnav holder on to them. If you buy the moveit clips you can transfer the holders to 2nd car with the appropriate bracket :)

If you shop around it can be cheaper to buy both bits from different places, I think mine with a N-95b 8Gb swivel base and corrado specific clip was around £38 all in. The dash clip needed working to fit though, nothing's easy, it also fits Passats and I bet it fits them better!! :p