Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

yep! i can defo go quite a bit lower on the rear! just didnt get chance to adjust it! the front is maxed out i have 35mm left of adjustment on the rear and the ground clearance is ok too! so thats the next task...

Went down to a ghetto carpark last night and took some cool pics in a little Photoshoot we had... my bro took all the pics... came out quite nicely i think..

Probably as near a pro photoshoot my car will ever get so i am happy lol

Heres a taster :-

SH100270.jpg

SH100279.jpg

SH100304.jpg

SH100388.jpg

SH100376.jpg

SH100371.jpg

My Bros car! 2L 16v

SH100314.jpg

SH100321.jpg

Matts Mk2 VR

SH100326.jpg

Chi's Mk2 20VT

SH100344-1.jpg

The rest of the shoot can be found here...

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82424&st=0&gopid=657905entry657905

Great cars and pics! Its cool when a bunch of mates can boast such a collection of sweet rides

Awesome pics mate! Your car looks so good mike, i think you definately made the right decision getting them wheels they are fapping gorgeous!!

I want to get some good pics like that of my car! If you and ya bro are ever in my neck of the woods and have ya camera then let me know :wink: :lol:

It looks awesome on the LM's. Whats the size and offset and how much did you pay for them?

Lets just say the 17" LMs cost enough...lol... RS301 money 8)

They are ET40.. but i am running an 8mm spacer on the fronts and going to be running a 30mm spacer on the rear very soon with some negative camber so it will just tuck under the arches nicely i think. :D

I am very imprest by how much these rims weigh aswell! very light wheels for a 17"

was just looking through your gallery admiring your car and got to the end to find that you have sold it, what happened did something else come up that you couldnt resist?

was just looking through your gallery admiring your car and got to the end to find that you have sold it, what happened did something else come up that you couldnt resist?

You could say that yeah...lol

I am sure you wont be disspointed with the replacement... its an absolutely stunning example..just cant wait to get my hands on it! :D

To give it away a bit, its got the same engine as my Corrado... that narrows it down a bit.

cool well im not gonna play the guessing game ill leave that for someone else! just say must be something special for you to give up your c just like that

no point playing the guessing game any longer either...lol

Hopefully fingers crossed, i will be the owner of the mintest Aubergine ED1 Golf G60 ive seen in along time! Together with a brand new Engine..built by Darren @ G-werks...( approx 240bhp ) Cannot wait tbh... i literally only went to G-werks today to sort out my Toothed belt setup ended walking out practically buying a Golf lol...

Golf G60 in Aubergine???

Mike i cant believe you have sold this, its one of the VERY few cars on here that i would seriously consider selling mine to buy...

EDIT(i started typing this before the above)

I was admiring one of these at the Elsecar meet on Sunday, it was wearing G60 steelies and looked sweet as...

sounds good, like i said in the for sale thread for that golf that you had put up mk2's are really growing on me and the one your hoping on getting sounds very nice anyways hope it all works out for ya

sounds good, like i said in the for sale thread for that golf that you had put up mk2's are really growing on me and the one your hoping on getting sounds very nice anyways hope it all works out for ya

Thanks Man! :D

Cant believe youve sold this.. Im away from the forum a few days & everyone seems to be selling up.. so who's bought yr motor??

goodluck with the new motor.. got to admit I do have a soft spot for the ED1's...