Sign in to follow this  
Pablos

Porsche Rims

Hmmmm! So are Porsche Cup 2s (9J ET 70) on the rear of my VR6 out of the question without any modifications? I guess there will be rubbage!

Any idea what size adaptors I will be looking at?

I've seen a set of really nice genuine Cup 2s (dirt cheap) and I'm eager to buy them. Fronts are 7J ET55 so I know I can get these to fit with adaptors. Its the rears I'm worried about.

Standard offset is ET43 on a 61/2 J 15in Speedline.

Any help is much appreciated :)

[EDIT] Problem solved, I've found a full set of 7J ET55 - Rock on ;)

there are a set of D90's i'm interested in 7jx16 et55 & 8jx16 et52 , any idea on ideal adaptors for my vr which i have speedlines with et43 on at the minute,would the same size do all 4 or would i need 2 different sizes for front & rear, they also have 225x50 tyres on all 4 not with much tread on them, would 205's be more suitable if i changed them aswell??

any help would be mucho apprecio'

thanks Andy

there are a set of D90's i'm interested in 7jx16 et55 & 8jx16 et52 , any idea on ideal adaptors for my vr which i have speedlines with et43 on at the minute,would the same size do all 4 or would i need 2 different sizes for front & rear, they also have 225x50 tyres on all 4 not with much tread on them, would 205's be more suitable if i changed them aswell??

thanks Andy

Steady :lol:

I saw them first

Same question for me but for the G60

Gotta stick with the geordies here.

Ill get them and keep them in my garage for you toon vw.

:p:p:p:p Humbug :lol:

magnificent suggestion mate :thumbleft: :thumb right: never even thought of that,you were'nt thinking of bringing any passengers or luggage with you were you :lol: :lol: you are coming up sometime over christmas time are'nt you....bet you wish you'de never said owt now eh :lol: :lol:

If my car wasnt already full i would offer but theres no way id fit these garden rollers in with 2 people and a load of bags!!!

Ill look after them for whoever gets them if they want to travel to collect though, not a problem...

If my car wasnt already full i would offer but theres no way id fit these garden rollers in with 2 people and a load of bags!!!

Ill look after them for whoever gets them if they want to travel to collect though, not a problem...

IIIII might take you up on that :wink: :lol:

May the best man win then.

Star prize is.......... some space in my garage!!!

I"ll thank you in advance!? :lol:

Away for a beer now

Cheers :drinking: :drinking: :wink:

thanks Andy

i just bought a set of these im gonna put 195/45/16 on them,what size spacer adaptors do i need,20 mm,or 25mm and do i need different adaptors front and rear??