Sign in to follow this  
Pablos

Porsche Rims

Very diffcult to get hold of as Millie aren't making them at the moment. And yes I got a very good deal, mainly due to the fact that the actual dealer didn't do anything as I couldn't buy them direct from Millie but I did arrange the sale as I stated earlier and Millie sent the wheels direct to me, I just had to pay for them via a dealer so he just got the money and therefore did them cheap!

We all love getting money for nothing - and the chips for free!!

ToffeeRado, what are those rims called, and don't they scrub a lot being 8 - 9 " wide? Looks the nuts!

No scrubbing I'v been in his car on a long trip like 4 hours of driving never rubbed.

toffeerado did u have to pull the arches, ive got a set of boxter s wheels 17"x7" front and 17"x9" rear, how hard do you fink they well be to fit

cheers

Where is the best place to buy VW to Porsche wheel adapters?

Should I insist on H & R, are FK ones fine? I've also found some other ones at £149 per set IIRC which say they are TUV approved. Not sure if they come with bolts though, I'd imagine they have the bolts to attach them to the hub, but not sure about the wheel bolts. I have 6x16 fronts and 8x16 rears, all 4 wheels are ET 52.

Anyone got any photos of 205/45 16 tyres on wheels of this size, I'm really not fussed about getting that 'stretched' look everyone loves at the moment, but would like to have a look to see how this size tyre will fit.

Any recommendations for places to buy centre caps for design 90s?

toffeerado did u have to pull the arches, ive got a set of boxter s wheels 17"x7" front and 17"x9" rear, how hard do you fink they well be to fit

lamwagon, I used to run with Porsche Cup1's with 9 x 17's on the rear. You will get rubbing im afraid, not much, but enough to slow you down through most exciting corners. I stretched on 215's onto the 9's aswell. You'll need to pull the arches to fit them properly. Or to have your car nice and low.

star2.jpg

paul1 i thought that would be the case cheers anyway.

PHIL i just picked up a set of fk hub adaptors look pretty good to me, dnt no about the rest.

PHIL i just picked up a set of fk hub adaptors look pretty good to me, dnt no about the rest.

Where did you buy them, how much and did they come with bolts to attach the adapters to the hubs and bolts to attach the wheels to the adapters?

I all, i have a small question on the topic. I have a set of porsche alloys they are 7x16 with an offset of 65 (5x130). Just need some advice am i right in saying that the standard offset for vw is 35? If this is the case what size of adaptors should i buy? I dont want the wheels to stick out want them just under the arches if u know what i mean. Also as the previous post has asled where is the best place to get them any phone numbers or web sites of people who sell them. Cheers for any help, i have th money and its burnin a hole in my pocket need to buy them asap. Also as you can see i dont have tyres yet so what size should i aim for. Cheers all.

Anybody know what size of adaptors i need. (info in above post). The money is defo burnin a hole in my pocket. You know whats its like when u own a rado there are so many things u can spend the money on!!!!!

We sell H&R adapters in choices of 4x100 and 5x100 in various widths for under £250.. :lol:

phil, i got the from gwent vw at dubfrezze last week didnt hav to pay p&p so they were only £159, they came with bolts for bolting the adpators to the hubs but no bolts for bolting the wheels to the adpators, they hav a ad in the back of pvw,hope this helps cheers lamwagon

lamwagon, Thanks for the info, I've found their advert which suggests they come with all the bolts required!

.Rich., They are lovely wheels, shame they don't come with the car they belong too..

I'd still buy them. Worth it for some arch work, I saw these this mornign ad was gonna keep schtum, but seems someone saw them before me!

I all, i have a small question on the topic. I have a set of porsche alloys they are 7x16 with an offset of 65 (5x130). Just need some advice am i right in saying that the standard offset for vw is 35? If this is the case what size of adaptors should i buy? I dont want the wheels to stick out want them just under the arches if u know what i mean. Also as the previous post has asled where is the best place to get them any phone numbers or web sites of people who sell them. Cheers for any help, i have th money and its burnin a hole in my pocket need to buy them asap. Also as you can see i dont have tyres yet so what size should i aim for. Cheers all.

nice porsche winter wheels mate they are et 65 so you will need 30 mm adapters

which i have in stock with bolts 200 inc post anywhere

this seems like the rite place to ask this, i really want to fit a set of D90's on my vr6 (7x16 or 8x18 all round) what spacers/adaptors if any will i need and will i have any rubbing problems with a 50mm drop on FK highsport coilovers?

if you stick with 195/45 tyres then you can choose between 20mm/25mm spacers 8)

id go with the 25mm all round on 8x16's,and definately 25mm on 7x16's...

Neil.