Sign in to follow this  
samm_cvr6

WATCH OUT FOR THE PIKEYS!

It’s the fear of crime that’s at an all time high. (maybe due to journalism like that found in the daily mail)

That's why I stopped reading papers.... the press love spinning the nation with it's scaremongery! The last spate of paper reading was on the train where I used to read 4 or 5 to get the 'average' story and form my own opinion!

I used to work for the Evening Standard whcih is owned by Associated News who own the Daily Mail (same building) My nann buys it religiously and if you met her you would understand why, they do come out with a load of old tosh, but thats what sells unfortunatley. I also don't like that the daily mail seem to be very judgemental, like there on the moral high ground all the time, er nah! I wouldn't buy the express either. Quite frankly, I would rather the sport if it came down to it!

At the risk of sounding stupid, what does fecestious mean, and how do you pronounce it, if you can type that.

That's why I stopped reading papers.... the press love spinning the nation with it's scaremongery! The last spate of paper reading was on the train where I used to read 4 or 5 to get the 'average' story and form my own opinion!

I used to do that. I'd get the Sun and the Guardian.

I stopped reading the Mail a while back. I have no problem with proper gypseees, but they are very few and far between and would'nt nick more than an apple from your garden. The start of this thread mentioned pikeys, which is what they are if they are nicking stereos.

Theres loads round here and I fecking hate them.

You never mess with a blokes wheels im afraid. I have phoned the bill a few times as a banker really. Basically so when I do catch one f...ing with my car and stove his head in I have some comeback, ie I have reported it but you did nothing.

I work to hard and spend to much on my car to have some spec brew drinking basball caped naff naff limited vocab mushtie at it. They should go down crying to there mummies. SOrry, past experience........and nothing wrong with basball caps, just depends what they are on top of.

its getting worse over here too (bromley)

i dont know if u read my post but the kids had the cheek to walk down my drive and smash my front windscreen.

Not on at al. Ramsden side isnt that nice though hey

oh dear, I get the local paper, think it's called news shopper, they are like a local version of the daily mail! ffs!

People always tell me bromley is going down hill and out to see for that matter, but serious crime is on the up, that is a fact.

Maybe it is because the population is growing so therefore there are more people and more scumbags. But why does my old man always go on about how he could leave the front door open for days and stuff like that, lol.

Its the same everywhere i think. Its a sign of the times ( I love 80s music). I was thinking of emigrating a while back to Canada, kinda wishing i had now. Roads, atitude, petrol, community spirit and fishing are all much better. What did you think of it Dinkus ??

FYI the DM was the "highbrow" news option in our works canteen until very recently, so I have plenty of experience of picking holes in their editorial..

Ah yes, the DM, the paper that supported Hitler in the 1930s...

How do you confuse a DM reader? Tell them that Asylum Seekers are the natural predators of Paedophiles. :-)

ha! I'm outa here within 5 years tops. Any of U.S,CANADA, OZ OR NEW NEW ZEALAND.

Has anyone seen monkey dust?

"I am the pedo-file catcher!"

ha! I'm outa here within 5 years tops. Any of U.S,CANADA, OZ OR NEW NEW ZEALAND.

Has anyone seen monkey dust?

"I am the pedo-file catcher!"

erm dont you mean the peado finder general