dannyc

dash bulbs...

just before i start to strip my dash, does anyone know what type of bulbs i need for the clock, abs and back light.

and can i pick them up from halfords or is it a trip down to the stealers

:lol:

you can get them in hellfrauds mate....best to take them out and take them wih you so you make sure you get the right ones!.

i only put this up cos i read a post last week where someone asked a similar question about the cig lighter bulb. he got a answer with the exact bulb type.

it would of just saved me stripping the dash and taking the old bulbs out only to have to rebuild it all, drive to the shop and back again, strip and rebuild.

There is a post here somewhere mate, it mentions LED's, so try searching.

As the bulbs are out you can change them all to whatever colour you like, like new VW's or Audis???

i only put this up cos i read a post last week where someone asked a similar question about the cig lighter bulb. he got a answer with the exact bulb type.

it would of just saved me stripping the dash and taking the old bulbs out only to have to rebuild it all, drive to the shop and back again, strip and rebuild.

I have stripped mine but cant find the bulb anywhere, they seem like they are buolt in. It was a orange/yellow cylinder shape with 2 big termināls that plugged in just above the heater switch.

any help would be great. Cheers.