Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

downswept tail pipe

thinking of a smoothed rear bumper with an invisible downswept pipe, anybody got any pics? also who make exhausts out of invisible material? :D would powerflow do a custom pipe and attach it to my system i already have (already a powerflow system) if biggerbigboyben (is that right!! :) ) is reading this do you still have that rear bumper?

Click the invisible link below for one of the best manufacturers of invisible exhausts :lol:

Can you see the rear box currently fitted to your car? If not Why not cut the original tail pipe off and get a downsept tail pipe welded on. You need to make sure the gasses escape from under the rear of the car. A mate of mine put 90 spec big bumpers on his early MK2 Golf, the original tail pipes did not protrude from the rear bumper which meant the exhaust gas used to build up under the car and enter the boot filling the interior with fumes. Not good.

I have done this with my golf, just cut of the 2 dtm pipes then welded them back on shortened and upside down, looks lots better!