Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

big corrado meet in August?

I read somewhere or other that there's a big meet for corrado's next month,thought it was the Corrado Club GB but cant seem to acces their site anymore?

Anyway does anyone know about this cos if you have got to be a member before hand I wanna join!!!

Cheers

Hiya harry the big meet you are referring to is the corrado club national day at woburn abbey just outside of milton keynes I haven't got all the details myself so cant give you all the details yet but it should be a top day out!! There were around 140 corrado's there last year and hoping to top that this year so hope to see many of the UK owners on this site there :D

Banana man - thanks for responding....do I need to join a club and how do I find out more details??

cheers

Hehe, yeah thats true. Besides, i'm sure i can offer some tuning advice to all the G60 raddo owners, could even bring some chips along for people to try out. :D

24th August vwccgb National day at Woburn Abbey. From what I can remember is this not a joint venture with club vr6 ? Either way I will definitely be there 8) Even if it is bank holiday weekend.

I am not too sure if its a CCGB only event.. kinda hoping that Jeremy Bromley aka Campaign might drop by this thread and clear it up for us?

could even bring some chips along for people to try out. :D

Nice one - if it's better than the Superchip i've got, I'll take one off your hands.

You'll only be able to try it of you have a 3.5bar reg fitted, we've mapped the chips to that.

Interesting that you have a Superchips one, most people have a Jabba or AMD chip in their G60. I'm sure you'll like it anyway, unless of course, you like Digi-Lag :D

You'll only be able to try it of you have a 3.5bar reg fitted, we've mapped the chips to that.

No problem :lol:

Interesting that you have a Superchips one

Doesn't fit into the ECU very well - like a kind of "piggy back" chip, quite bulky. Didn't really like it when first fitted. Seemed to highlight a few existing bad engine adjustments (timing). :scratch:

Now they're all sorted and my new R1 charger is really starting to open up. :thumbleft:

Anybody up for travelling the day before (Saturday) and maybe getting pi55ed & camping overnight somewhere close by ?? :lol:

RESPECT MY AUTHORITA! Well, it's nice to be wanted sometimes isn't it? :lol:

Event date is indeed 24th August at Woburn Abbey, just outside Milton Keynes. No map available at the moment.

Club VR6 were invited to hold a joint day, but declined, so it's a Corrado day. However, non-members are welcome to come along (in their Corrados ;-) ) But members will get discounted entrance to the event. Can't remember exact pricing, but I think it's a £5 discount.

i will be there too might have some of my new products to dispaly too !!

im up for going up the night before for some fun !!

so who else is going from the south east as we could sort out a bit of a convoy up there ehh !!

dont know as i have never been before sound like fun though just need the sun a tent and beer ehh....