Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

Best CORRADO IN THE WORLD 2

THese silver ones ar the same that got me wanting a silver one myself and to date i've had 2 silver ones!

But went for the supercharged and nos route instead of the turbo.

Chris

that sasha's westside silver one on TT rims is the best rado i have ever seen END OF

show + go = perfect

The Ice grey one on 18's was one of the first modded corrados i saw when i joined the forum, before i got my 16v, and it deffinatly got me hooked. The ethos behind these cars seems to be do something BIG to the engine (ie turbo it) then pretty it up a little, none of them are over-modded and garish but they all look amazing and you know theres something special under the bonnet, the way modding should be.

That's not Ice grey mate, not sure what colour it is.....

Trouble is, those cars are built for smooth european roads and the Bahn....try all that power and 18s on some sh1t English B roads and a standard car would be quicker - point to point...

Silver corrado no longer around anymore, engine got sold and lot more other bits too, he has RS4 in Yellow ....

I went to Austria in UPS corrado all I can say that's the fastest car I ever been in. 565 bhp

phat man - not keen on that one you just posted up mate - the wheels are a bit sticky outy and the tailgate is a bit not-to-mytaste.

Give me asims black (no blue - no black!) vr anyday hubba hubba hubba oooooooOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWL

that sasha's westside silver one on TT rims is the best rado i have ever seen END OF

abt to say that.. Sukh just mentioned its now been broken.. anyone seen sashas 20vt mk1 cabbie in Golf + this month?? stunning car!!!

kevhaywire, spot on,,,since slamming the car ive noticed its harder to actually drive faster!!!!

bluslc, yeah i also heard its been broken,, real shame but unfortunately its how things are going these days....so wheres your car these days than!!!!!

kevhaywire, spot on,,,since slamming the car ive noticed its harder to actually drive faster!!!!

bluslc, yeah i also heard its been broken,, real shame but unfortunately its how things are going these days....so wheres your car these days than!!!!![/quot

Still around !! i am trying to finish it for VW Mania ??? otherwise next year !!!

Hey sukh, havent seen yr car abt for a while.. heard from Bob you westside boys are busy with yr cars....