Sign in to follow this  
Brando

Clifford 300 going in now!

I used GAP in the end - Clifford concept 300 £400 inc fitting in the work car park.

http://www.online-car-security.co.uk/ (GAP Security)

£25 additional pounds to remove my old alarm which I wasn't expecting and possibly the shiftiest looking bloke ever!!!

But we shall c.... (if u'll pardon the pun)

They set your code, excuse my spelling - storseeker - joke, Valet code but make sure you change it to something you remember.

You can change the chirps to set the alarm, so make sure you tell him what chirp you want.

Its good you have your C secure now! I have a bat in my bed room and my car is under my window so if the alarm was ever to go off, I would be straigh out there naked, or clothed and waving it around.Easy, waving the bat around!!1 :mad:

Good addon for the Concept 300 is 'Dual Zone' which will sound warning chirps if anyone stands near the car for any more than a few seconds.. will chirp about 4 or 5 times and then set the alarm off.

Again, nice peace of mind. And its only £100 quid to add it on :)

I've got my duel Zone proximaty sensor all wired in, just need to get the intellivoice 4 modual now to make it talk! in spanish too!!

All in good time I feel :-), I quite like the remote starting idea. But so far this month I have purchased the car, the car alarm, the insurance and 2 tanks of petrol so far...

Add to that I need a new stereo, cause I am leaving all my Alpine stuff for my parents and u end up with a very broke Olly :mad: :lol: 8) :shock:

There was something my mate forwarded me earlier, a new system that has remote start, turbo timer and bags of other additions for £150, we are in the process of checking it out. If you e mail me your e mail address I will forward you the link!

How do you change the chirps on the alarm? I was unaware that there were different ones.
You need the software for a laptop and change it that way or get your alarm handbook out and check the destructions, or go to Clifford.com and get all the info you'll ever need

All in good time I feel , I quite like the remote starting idea. But so far this month I have purchased the car, the car alarm, the insurance and 2 tanks of petrol so far...

Add to that I need a new stereo, cause I am leaving all my Alpine stuff for my parents and u end up with a very broke Olly

The Remote start voids your insurance in the uk with some polices i think you will find. Its a great toy, i have it, great for scaring the pants off ppl looking at your car. also works a treat for cooling the car down before getting into it in the summer and warming it in the winter, however, cooling it down with the aircon can take a while and aircon only works best when the car is moving. This means its qicker to get the car started while you are walking to it, open the windows with smart windows (which i want) then get in the car and close the windows after the hot air has escaped and the cold air is pumping out the aircon!!

clifford concept 300 dont have dual proximity as far as i know.

Once it is fitted, can you tell me how the interior lights work with the alarm, on my old peugeot they used to turn on when you disarm and off on ignition, also the doors dont autolock i've been told it dont work with VW's can someone confirm this?

My Doors auto lock and I have full closure, the interior light is in sync to.

The dual proximity can be added at any time as can a million other mods.

Dual proximity can be added

Tilt & Motion sensor

Glass Break Sensor

Intelli start

3rd point imobisliser ( something with fuel pump)

and still theres more

Dual proximity can be added

Tilt & Motion sensor

Glass Break Sensor

Intelli start

3rd point imobisliser ( something with fuel pump)

and still theres more

The 3rd point imobiliser is a wirless one that does infact cut the fuel pump.!!