Sign in to follow this  
emmafwa

Please help !!!!!!

Ok, I know there is loads of posts on this but none are helping me.

I changed me stereo when i got the car nearly a year ago and since then my spoiler doesnt work. It works with the switch but not speed.

Ive made sure the b/w wire is not conected to anything and still no joy, where am I going wrong? Does anyone have a wiring diagram?

My car is in the body shop this week correcting all the dints some ar***oles have put init over the last twelve months and I would really like to get the spoiler working, just to finish it off.

Or if there is someone in the Anglesey area that knows what they are talking about or wheres the best place to take it.

Cheers for any help.

Emma

If its the fuse would it still work with the switch?

I did check the fuse about eight months ago when I atempted to fiddle with ti again to try and get it working and it was fine.

I disconnected mine when changing the stereo (big fat brown wire IIRC), never botherd fixing it as it goes up and down to slowly for my liking anyway so I'm not bothered that it's not speed sensitive, still works on the switch as you say.

I'll try hooking mine back up tonight and post the results mate.