Sign in to follow this  
MattWilde

Problems almost gone!

Took my car to Stealth Racing today to get it all checked over to see why it wasn't running right. after a little test drive and a go on the rollers it seemed that the timing was out, well i say out i mean off the scale!! it is now nicely sat at 4degrees (6 will come when i have a new dizzy) and went from 162.6bhp to 189.4bhp and 152.2lb/ft to 186.6lb/ft and i am now a very happy man.

thank you again stealth, very nice people :D

jabba stage 4 charger, 68mm pulley and chip. jetex panel filter and scorpion stainless exhaust with decat is all i know of (only had the car for 3 months) and hopefully with the new dizzy and 6 degrees timing it'll pop out a little more

thanks neil, but you always have to take r/r figures with a pinch of salt, just pleased it went from 163 to 189bhp, it's that increase that's important with a rr, not the actual figures. but i am well chuffed, will have to look through the history closer to see if anything else has been done

Well Stealths rollers always give acurate results on the RR days i've been to, yours sounds like its putting out good power especially as you have the timing retarded at present!

will have to get that dizzy i need ordered asap then, pretty much the first bit of good news i have had since getting this car. can't get the grin off my face :D:D