Sign in to follow this  
Madjackal

Shocks or coilovers

I have recently noticed Koni do RHA Coilovers for the VR6 and am tempted to go for them. Would this be any better than the Koni TA's with H & R springs set up.

It would cost a good couple of hundred more to go with coilovers so I dont want to bother if the only difference is going to be a saving of space under the arches.

How low is your current setup? Koni coilovers are not cheap & you’d want to be sure to get use of them, if you intend to track the car then it would be a good investment otherwise TAs with H&Rs are well up for the job of everyday driving.

You could sell these of course to fund new coilovers you would still need to shell out a few quid for them.

Im on OE shocks at the moment. I have to admit im one for caining round the rally style country roads near me, I think i might go for the coilovers just for the hell of it whats 650 quid between me and me car!

FK Konigsport coilovers are well worth the ££ aswell, they use the Koni TA shocks, and are cheaper. The ride and handling is very good as a lot of other forum people (inc VR6's) will tell you.

I've got the Stainless Steel ones (Silverline X) on mine which were £550 on a group buy but i've seen that Venom Motorsport are advertising them for £559.